- Jen Wise
Is it August already?
1. Come to terms with the fact that July happened.
2. Travel to my favorite place on earth - stay as long as possible.
3. Swim, boat, swim, sand, water, beach, frisbee, swim, float, paddle, soak it in.
4. Prep for fall. (My fresh calendar has been ready and waiting for months. I <3 calendaring!)
5. Host an outdoor movie night.
6. Earnestly pray through some big ideas, decisions, and direction.
7. Take care of some very unimportant, very over-due tasks: get my hair cut, find new jeans, have glasses adjusted, buy an ink cartridge. Fun times.
8. Plan a birthday party for my pug. (She's turning 10!)