Autumn! It's really here! The air conditioning is off and *most* days I don't need to ice my coffee. Oh, and sweaters. And actually cooling off on my way home from the gym. And burrowing under the covers at night. Yes, yes, yes. It was time.
On my agenda this month:
1. Decorate for Halloween. Yes, you read that right. And no, I'm not really into Halloween OR Halloween decorations. But a line of glowing ghosts seems to make all the kids on the street very happy, so a line of glowing ghosts is what I'll do.
2. Celebrate my sweet husband's birthday. It's kind of a big deal.
3. Begin production on some new videos for RL.
4. Networking, networking, networking. Now that our 'school year rhythm' is locked into place, it's time to get out there and make things happen! *Cue some epic, huge, classic rock song* (scratch that, cue one of those poppy, 'go-girl!' Taylor Swift songs).
5. Patio dining. As much as possible.
6. Continue to mull over the life-long question of, 'bangs, or no bangs.'
7. Organize details and deadlines for all holiday projects (parties, projects, writings, shopping, traveling, etc.).